Criminal Law Attorney
Handling All State And Federal Crimes For Clients Throughout Central Texas
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in the state or federal courts of Texas, you want a lawyer who will do everything to fight your charges and minimize the potential damages. I am Bell County criminal lawyer Bobby Dale Barina, a board-certified criminal law and juvenile law attorney.
For more than 20 years, I have been protecting the rights of the accused in Texas courts. Handling misdemeanor defense, felony defense, juvenile defense and appeals, I am prepared to represent clients in a wide range of criminal law cases. I also represent military clients stationed at Fort Hood and other area bases, and am well-versed in the unique issues facing military servicemembers charged with crimes in Texas.
Protecting Your Rights In Texas Courts
If you have been charged with any type of criminal offense, the first step is to meet with a lawyer face-to-face. Taking the time to meet with you, as soon as possible, I will make sure you do not say or do anything that could potentially harm your case. Answering your questions and explaining your full range of rights and options, I will start working on building the best possible defense.
Providing both federal criminal defense and state criminal defense, I have the experience and resources to handle a wide range of criminal law cases, including:
- Violent crimes: From assault and battery to homicide, I handle all manner of violent crimes felony charges.
- Federal crimes: I offer aggressive defense guidance to clients facing federal crimes, including drug trafficking and money laundering offenses.
- White collar crimes: Whether you have been charged with fraud, embezzlement or tax evasion, you want to protect your reputation and your future.
- Sex crimes: A sex crimes conviction will impact your life for years to come, so make sure you fight it every step of the way, whether it is sexual assault, a child pornography charge or statutory rape.
- Domestic violence: My experience handling domestic violence cases may be invaluable in your effort to reduce or eliminate the damage done by a domestic violence conviction.
- Juvenile crimes: As a board-certified juvenile defense attorney, I understand the rights and options of minors charged with a wide range of charges, from shoplifting and underage drinking to assault.
- Probation revocations: There are serious consequences for violating your probation, and if you do not act quickly, you could be sent back to jail.
- Criminal appeals: A conviction is not the end of the line. I can help you explore your appeals options and make sure your rights are protected.
- Drug crimes: I handle a wide range of drug charges in state and federal courts, including the possession and distribution of marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs.
- DWI: Whether you have a clean criminal record or you are a repeat offender, there are serious consequences for a drunk driving conviction, including jail time and license suspension. You need an experienced Harker Heights DWI attorney to protect your rights.
- Expungements and nodisclosures: I can help you lessen the impact of a criminal arrest or charge by seeking an expungement or nondisclosure.
- Weapons crimes: If you have been charged with a firearm offense or any weapons offense, I can protect your rights.
- Theft crimes: I provide strong defense representation to those facing theft charges such as shoplifting and grand larceny.
Licensed in every state court in Texas, as well as the Western District of Texas, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals out of New Orleans and the United States Supreme Court, I am prepared to help you face the challenges ahead.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 15 min phone consultation (254) 699-3755