Family Law Attorney
Helping Texas Families Explore Options And Find Solutions
When your family is at a crossroads, you want to make smart decisions that are going to protect your rights today and help you build a better future. An experienced family law attorney can help you explore your options and find solutions tailored to your needs. I am Harker Heights family law attorney Bobby Dale Barina, and I help people throughout central Texas with a variety of family law concerns.
Finding Solutions For Your Family
As your life changes, you want to find legal solutions that reflect those changes and allow you to move forward. If you have children, you want to make sure you can maintain a positive relationship with them and provide them with the support they need. As a board-certified family law attorney, I am prepared to help you with a wide range of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: Keeping you focused on your long-term goals, I can help you with every aspect of your divorce settlement.
- Spousal support/maintenance: I can protect your rights in regard to temporary spousal support and ongoing spousal maintenance.
- Child custody and support: Protecting your parental rights, I will help you do what is best for your children in your support, custody and visitation plans.
- Grandparents’ rights: As a grandparent, you may have the right to maintain an active presence in the lives of your grandchildren, even if their parents are divorcing and object to your participation in their children’s lives.
- Fathers’ rights: Understanding and upholding your rights as a father can be a difficult task to accomplish without an attorney who understands the law and how it applies to your unique family situation.
- Military family law: The challenges facing military members in divorce and custody disputes are different from those facing civilians.
- High-asset divorce: Divorce proceedings involving business ownership, high-value property and enhanced earning issues are very complex and require the attention of an experienced attorney.
- CPS cases: When CPS becomes involved in your family, it can be difficult to understand the steps necessary to regain custody of your children and the legal options you have for petitioning for custody reinstatement.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 15 min phone consultation (254) 699-3755