Why Hire Me?

Attorney Representing Military Clients

Military servicemembers and their families face unique legal issues in the areas of family law and criminal defense. As an attorney who routinely serves clients from Fort Hood and Fort Sam Houston, I, Bobby Dale Barina, am well-versed in the legal matters facing Texas military servicemembers and their families.

If you are seeking an experienced attorney for a military family law or criminal law matter, I am prepared to protect your rights. With more than 20 years of experience, I know how to get results for military servicemembers and their families.

With law offices in Harker Heights, I represent military clients throughout the region.

Experienced Lawyer Representing Military Clients

My military practice is geared toward achieving favorable, efficient solutions for military servicemembers, military contractors and their family members. The scope of my military practice includes:

  • Family law: Military servicemembers are often on the move, complicating child custody and other family law matters. I represent military clients in a broad range of divorce and family law issues, including military child custody matters and the division of military pensions.
  • Criminal defense: A military career can be put in jeopardy due to a criminal charge, let alone a conviction. I provide experienced defense representation to military servicemembers facing criminal charges such as DWI, drug charges, assault and theft crimes.

I am board-certified in both family law and criminal law, giving my clients assurance that a highly qualified attorney is serving their needs. I will work with you personally to help you explore your legal options and pursue the best possible outcome.

Contact A Skilled Military Divorce And Criminal Defense Lawyer

I handle family law and criminal defense matters for military clients stationed at Fort Hood, Fort Sam Houston and other Texas military bases. I can also represent you if you are stationed in another state or country and have legal issues in Texas.

Related Articles

Related Topics

Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 15 min phone consultation (254) 699-3755